|Eye complications from complera?
May 14, 2012
Does Complera cause any eye complications? I feel as though I have a scratched cornea. My optometrist finds nothing wrong with the contact lense andshe does notice some abnormalities within the eye, but not very deep into the eye.. It could be viral, she says. So we're trying some steroidal drops in the eye and wearing eyeglasses only until further assessment of the drops.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Hope things improve quickly, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum Complications
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.