Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

kidney related

im daignosed with bilateral grade 2 renal parenchymal disease can this condition of mine is curable what treatment is apt for this condition thank u

Hello and thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question with the limited details provided here. Are you referring to Grade 2 chronic kidney disease? This staging is based primarily on the rate of blood flow through the kidney (called glomerular filtration rate, GFR); there are multiple causes to chronic kidney disease or disfunction.

The prognosis and treatments depend on the underlying cause.

BY

Are my combinations of meds unusual?
Atripla to Isentress