very scared

hello, i have some questions because im ver scared. I just found out 7 days ago one of my friends is hiv positive and when he seen me he hugged me and was also talking right in my face the whole time and spit was flying everywhere. also the girl i was with had a raily new burn on her hand and my fear is that i could contract it from him hugging and spit near my face? could she get it if some of his spit went on her cut? and i also slept with that girl the same night and i had protected vaginal sex but unprotected oral sex with her. am i at a huge risk of getting the disease?

and the 2nd question is how do i go about getting the "4th generation" hiv test?

Hi No fear needed. HIV is not an airborne virus nor can it be transmitted through saliva. You cannot get HIV from the experience you had with your friend in turn your girlfriend is fine as well.

Thanks so much Dr. Young
New Quad pill