anti acids with clindamycin
May 11, 2012
Is it ok to take an anti acid such as Zantac while taking Clindamycin 300 mg capsules.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Drug-drug interactions are important to be aware of. I use a variety of online resource to check for DDIs-- including epocrates.
To answer your question, there aren't any significant interactions between Zantac (ranitidine) and the antibiotic clindamycin.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- Do Antidepressants Affect STD Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.