May 11, 2012
If I take a pill and throw up 2 min. Later should I retake it?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for posting.
I generally don't tell my patients to retake their medications after throwing up-- you're already nauseated, and a single missed dose won't have any significant implications for the effectiveness of HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.