Missed comera for almost a week

Ive been taking complera for a while now, but now ive had some insurance issues and it looks like I ll be out of it for about a week. Should I be worried? Can I continue taking it once I get it?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Treatment interruptions should give one pause- frequent interruptions could put you at risk of developing drug resistance and treatment failure.

Fortunately, if you interrupt all of your medications simultaneously (such as the case for single tablet regimens like Atripla and Complera), this risk is likely decreased.

I'd continue the Complera once available, but make sure to critically troubleshoot the reasons why this happened and try to prevent the situation in the future (usually this means making sure that prescriptions and insurance issues are set long before any deadlines).

Be well, BY

ONCE A MONTH VACCINATION
Digestive enzymes