|Missed comera for almost a week
May 8, 2012
Ive been taking complera for a while now, but now ive had some insurance issues and it looks like I ll be out of it for about a week. Should I be worried? Can I continue taking it once I get it?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'd continue the Complera once available, but make sure to critically troubleshoot the reasons why this happened and try to prevent the situation in the future (usually this means making sure that prescriptions and insurance issues are set long before any deadlines).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Missed Atripla For A Week
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.