May 7, 2012
am on limivudine, tenofovir, efavirens & need to know if it is safe to take intibiotics to cure my tonsils
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In general, short course antibiotics are safe to take with HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.