Atripla not dissolving in my system

Hi, I have been taking Atripla for over two years now. Recently I have changed my routine to morning dose. I have noticed two times half dissolved pill in my feces. It can not be anything else but Atripla, as it is the only medication I am taking. I have usually very fast passage and I usually have 3 bowel movements a day. I have looked up info about crushing Atripla before taking it and I have found out that this is not recommended. I am very concerned if I am getting the right dose into my system as it looks like half of the pill gets evacuated with feces. Thank you

Hello and thanks for posting.

Unless you have a serious problem with dumping syndrome or diarrhea, I don't imagine that this will be of any significance. I'd be sure to discuss the situation with your doctor, but if your viral load is undetectable, you're in good shape.

BY

Missed two days of complera.
Worried about possible resistant gonorrhea