Missed two days of complera.
May 6, 2012
Missed two days of complera due to some insurance issues. Can I start again on my third day?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, you can continue on your Complera. I'd use the episode as a teachable moment though, and try to make sure that you address issues of prescriptions and insurance well before you run out of medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
- Hiv Antibody Negative Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.