why i was sick

i have been sick for 2 month "giambarey" my doctor said to stop taking HIV medicen i use 2 take they are called nimividen ,zivinedin and niverapin then after i was sick i started to take truvada and kaletra b/c i have HIV so i want to ask why i got sick and what is truvada &kaletra for,plz tell me the answer if u can!!!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Seems like you had Guillain Barre Syndrome, which is an autoimmune illness of unknown cause, but often follows a viral infection that causes inflammation of certain nerves, resulting in muscle weakness.

As for your medications, Truvada and Kaletra are commonly used medications for HIV, especially for second line treatment in places other than the US and Europe. From what you've described, I wonder if you had evidence of HIV in your blood, suggesting that your first HIV regimen had failed (or your virus had developed drug resistance). Here in the US, we'd perform HIV drug resistance testing to see if that resistance had emerged, or if not, if the problem was due to poor adherence to your medications.

I hope that is helpful, BY

Pep and fat redistribution
I am worried