6 years of ill health - will it stop/future ?

I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS Feb 2006 cd4 138 12% VL>100,000. Soon after I was diagnosed KS 50/60 skin lesions and internal. Treated with HAART and radiotherapy. 2007 diagnosed with Multi Centric Castlemans treated with Rituximib (twice). 2009 diagnosed with Primary Effusion Lymphoma treated with CHOP. I was also diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome, hypertension and diabetes. I have been in remission from PEL/KS/MCCD since Jan 2010 and my HHV8 tests have been negative for 2 years. My HIV VL is <20 udect CD4 603 30%. I have had an incredably tough 5/6 years but know dasre I say it things seem to have settled. I am a 44 year old white male weigh 87kg non smoker. My questions are these - firstly I am now "out of the woods" seeing as my immune has seemed to recognise and control HHV8. And what realistically is the long term prognosis for a person like me in terms of life span etc. Thank you. And a short note to anyone else going through similar - there is light at the end of the tunnel. Current meds - Sustiva,kivexa,candesartan,simvastatin,aspirin,various supplements inc. Q10,selenium,fish oil,multi vit,zinc.

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's terrific to hear that you're health is so good, particularly since you were not so long ago, very ill.

Castleman's is a sometimes very difficult to treat condition, but at this point, it seems like you are, yes, out of the woods. As such, your long-term prognosis should be excellent. Indeed, so long as you keep that viral load suppressed with your ongoing adherence and stay in care, I'd expect a normal life span.

Fingers crossed for your continued health. Stay in touch, BY

second results after treatment
Do you think I am positive?