Hand Holding

Can HIV be transmitted from hand holding if you have a small cut? I have recently become paranoid of hand shaking, or holding hands with people at addiction recovery meetings. I am ashamed of this, but want to know if I am over reacting, or how possible it is?

Hi Casual contact is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. If there are cuts, they would have to be new and bleeding and both hands would have to have them.

Nothing to be ashamed of, thanks for asking the questions and getting the answers so that you know!

who has prescribed Serostim in Portland, Or.?
HIV Carriers, inconsistency in answers.