|who has prescribed Serostim in Portland, Or.?
May 1, 2012
My husband's Doc has approved him using it but is uncomfortable prescribing it on her own. She wants him to see a Doctor who has used it before. We 're all looking as he needs it asap!!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi there and thanks for posting.
I'm not personally aware of which doctors in Portland have prescribed Serostim in the past. It's not particularly challenging to prescribe or monitor though. A call to the local AIDS service organization might help in this search.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.