so worried like dieing

Dear doctor, since I am visiting this site and reading all about the FAQs here, I realized that you have doing a tremendous work for the peoples. Please check my question here, I am very much worried and can't do any work properly as I so tensed, almost in a condition of mental distress.

3 days ago from now, I went to a hotel with a prostitute and do bad things. What I have done was that, the prostitute lay down in bed and I was top upon her Body, though she was fully undressed, but I was fully dressed wearing shirt and jeans pant with my boxer, I just rubbed my penis in the outer part of near the vagina surface and fingered her vagina with a finger for while about (15-20 seconds) and after that I ejaculate the sperm on the outside area near the vagina surface. But the prostitute may not ejaculate the fluid, I didn't saw that. After that I recognized that my jeans zipper was not locked, its open. Though I think my underwear was beneath the jeans while I ejaculate the sperm. In my finger there is not any cut/sore area. After that I came back home and first I perform urination without washing my penis area and after 1 hour I washed everything. Now the things that I have been so worried is that- 1) If she also ejaculates the vaginal fluid and if it is touched my jeans pant and penetrate to my boxer as well as mixed with my semen, is there a risk of transmission of HIV? Though my all sperm ejaculated first and her fluid may touched the boxer later if it really penetrates via my jeans.

2) If her vaginal fluid mixed with my semen, although I was wearing the boxer for at least 30 minutes after that in course, is it possible to get transmitted the HIV through my penis?

3) I am so so so worried about that and feel anxious from past these exposures date and become so frustrated. And feeling so bad, and after those exposures that I felt very tired and weak mainly in the morning to afternoon and have some burning sensation in hand and foot. Is that for my anxiety? Or for the side effects of other things?

Please Doctor, help me by your valuable suggestion, I am so tensed that I cant tolerate it. God bless you. Waiting for your reply.

Response from Dr. McGowan

As I see it, you had your jeans and boxers on the whole time (maybe with the zipper open). If you had your penis out and touched her vagina, that may be an exposure to her vaginal secretions, but it sounds as if your did not touch her vagaina with anything but fingers with no wounds or sores. There would be no risk from HIv spreading through the clothing or intact skin. Even if your clothes were soaked through you had no sores on your penis and you had no vaginal penetration. So the answer is, no this is not a high risk situation and would not require that you take any post-exposure medication.

Regardless of this event, you should have an HIV test to know your own status and take steps to remain uninfected if negative.

Best, Joe

antigen p 24 test
reliability of hiv 1-2 home tests