What do you recommend for first line regimen?
Apr 27, 2012
I am healthy other than HIV so what do you recommend for a first line regimen?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
The key to finding the best regimen is understanding that there are multiple options that should be tailored to your particular virus, health and lifestyle issues. Providers usually follow the preferred or alternate regimens in the US Treatment Guidelines. TheBody.com's Resource Center on Starting Medications should provide you a useful starting point for this information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.