Viraday

Benjamin, why don't you recomment Viraday to the guy that says he can't afford Atripla any longer??? My insurance co pay went from $80 a month for Atripla to $800 this year, so I am switching - if I lived in Africa it would be free - but the cost of HIV medication is outrageous - have to do whatever I can to survive and if I don't on Viraday - well - what can I do. ;-)

Lanny

Hello Lanny and thanks for posting your comments.

The importation of medications from other countries is subject to many legal issues, and bringing in generic meds while the parent meds are still on patent is not officially legal in the US. While some do this, I have difficulty in endorsing this strategy on this forum.

BY

DIAGNOSED IN 2005
FAA requirements for HIV+ pilots