ALOPECIA AND HIV TEST
Apr 23, 2012
Im a male 27. 9 days ago I had protected sex with a prostitute, I used the condom from the begining to the end and it didnt broke. I am very scared about the posibilty of getting infected and I want to make some tests, the problem is I have alopecia so I could get a false positive because of this? Please help me I am very scared
Response from Dr. Young
Alopecia has no effect on HIV testing; if you're concerned about a possible HIV exposure, you should get HIV and STI testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Condom Broke
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.