Atripla and a detox body wrap
Apr 21, 2012
I was thinking of doing a detox sea weed body wrap but was not sure if its safe to do while taking Atripla. I cant seem to find any information on it. Please let me know.
Response from Dr. Young
While I doubt that there is any medical benefit whatsoever from a seaweed body wrap, I also doubt that there are any significant negative interactions with your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean If You Hiv Test Comes Back Nonreactive?
- Does Regular Blood Test Include Cd4 Count?
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- Can They Tell If You Have Hiv By A Urine Test?
- Do Condoms Protect You Against Hiv Or Aids?
- First Week Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.