|Atripla and a detox body wrap
Apr 21, 2012
I was thinking of doing a detox sea weed body wrap but was not sure if its safe to do while taking Atripla. I cant seem to find any information on it. Please let me know.
| Response from Dr. Young
While I doubt that there is any medical benefit whatsoever from a seaweed body wrap, I also doubt that there are any significant negative interactions with your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.