Efiverenz,tenofivor and lamivudine
Apr 19, 2012
5mnths in treatment,sometimes i feel like i dont get oxygen.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for posting.
There's much more that we would need to know about your situation than what's in your brief post, but if you're having difficulty breathing or feel short of breath, you should seek prompt medical attention.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Gonorrhea And Hiv At The Same Time?
- How Early Can You Detect Hiv?
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Can It Take 10 Years For Hiv And Aids To Show Up?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.