Exposure of HIV and PEP treatment
Apr 19, 2012
i need to know the time of exposure of HIV virus that one is need to go to PEP treatment
Response from Dr. Young
PEP is only effective if started within 72 hours of the HIV exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- When Can Herpes Occur?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.