Re: which med is it?

The isentress had affected my sleep for yrs. I assumed after so long something had to give. Yes. otherwise easy tolerance. I really dont want want to start anti depressant also.. i was perfectly OK til last thursday. No issues with that before. Why the breakthrough suddenly? Although undiagnosed. I have been a little OCD. SO try complera and see,or restart the old and get a shrink. The sysmptoms of manic depression is terrifying and awful. Scared of symptoms returning. Have family around for bad times. One pill a day does sound appealing. In Florida. Always sunny!

Hi again.

I don't think that there is a right or wrong approach to your situation, but I don't think that your OCD or bipolar mood is caused by your HIV medications.

It's not unreasonable, no matter what you decide, to seek good mental health care and counseling.

Be well, BY

antiacids and arvs
blood transfusion to hiv patient