lamivudine

I missed my lamivudone for three days can I continue taking them?

Hi and thanks for posting.

I will assume that you are taking at least 2 other medications for the treatment of HIV in addition to the lamivudine (3TC). Missing three days of your medications is troubling, but there's really not much to do other than to resume all of your medications.

I'd be sure to understand (and if possible, correct) the reason why the missed doses occurred and to let your care provider know about the misses at your next visit.

Be well, BY

dialysis nurse with HIV
What are the best HIV drugs out there for first time treatment?