Oral sex with condom
Apr 17, 2012
Hi I had oral sex with condom for a min or less. Do i need to test for HIV/STDs.She was clean. If i need to take test when i should take at earliest?.
Response from Dr. Young
Though perceived "cleanliness" has nothing whatsoever to do with real risk of STDs or HIV, the exposure that you describe has no risk.
That said, if you're sexually active, by current guidelines and in my opinion as well, you should have an annual HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.