|Test are not tell the truth
Apr 16, 2012
I have taken 30 HIV anitbidy test and 3 western blot test all of which have been negative. Yet, I have every sympton in the book. What would be the best test to take at 3 years post exposuer ? I have also taken 5 PCR test over the two year period. Please advise of the best test take at this point.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no other test to take. You are not HIV-infected. Every symptom in the book for 30 years? Me thinks you would not be around to post about it were you really infected. That is not to say there is not something else going on, but it is not HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.