Test are not tell the truth

I have taken 30 HIV anitbidy test and 3 western blot test all of which have been negative. Yet, I have every sympton in the book. What would be the best test to take at 3 years post exposuer ? I have also taken 5 PCR test over the two year period. Please advise of the best test take at this point.

There is no other test to take. You are not HIV-infected. Every symptom in the book for 30 years? Me thinks you would not be around to post about it were you really infected. That is not to say there is not something else going on, but it is not HIV.

RE which med is it?
Gonorrhea