RE which med is it?

Dr. Young,

I took the isentress/truvada combo for 2 yrs. I took some generic viagara 3-4 times and had adverse reaction to that. Then several days later my combo started to make me sick. Why could that be? I had no idea. I suffered 4-5 days. adverse side effects. Very intense. ER everything normal.

Ah ha.

While everyone quickly tries to blame HIV medications as the source of their symptoms, doesn't it make infinite sense that what you had was side effects from the Viagra? Did the symptoms abate with the continued dosing of the Isentress and Truvada? If so, it's pretty clear to me that the side effects weren't due to the HIV medications, at most an transient interaction between the HIV meds and the erectile dysfunction medication.

Which med is it??
Test are not tell the truth