Apr 15, 2012
If a guy put his penis inside a girls vagina but didn't finish can you get HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
HIV risk for the insertive sexual partner has little to do with ejaculation or "finishing".
If you're concerned about possible HIV exposure, you should get tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.