|hiv is a lie? RESPONSE
Apr 13, 2012
I wish !!!!! But guess what? Is so real that millions of people are living with HIV! My ex-Husband died due to AIDS , he did not take the meds and he is not here anymore to enjoy life like we all are because he decided to lie about his HIV status and go on with his life like anything was wrong, I find out when he passed and here I am , before I started the medication my cd4 354 and 8 months after is 849 and undetectable VL . I am lucky and I hope that I will be around for the cure.... I want to enjoy my kids and grandkids one day.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for sharing your heartfelt story.
Here's for wishing that we'll all see that cure someday. Until then, here's to your health and your family.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.