hiv is a lie? RESPONSE

I wish !!!!! But guess what? Is so real that millions of people are living with HIV! My ex-Husband died due to AIDS , he did not take the meds and he is not here anymore to enjoy life like we all are because he decided to lie about his HIV status and go on with his life like anything was wrong, I find out when he passed and here I am , before I started the medication my cd4 354 and 8 months after is 849 and undetectable VL . I am lucky and I hope that I will be around for the cure.... I want to enjoy my kids and grandkids one day.

Hello and thanks for sharing your heartfelt story.

Here's for wishing that we'll all see that cure someday. Until then, here's to your health and your family.

BY

vitamin supplement
Can Baariz capsules cure HIV?