the way u reply is very nice Dr BY

Dear Dr, this forum is helpful for many people. doctors and other specialists reply in a nice way. i am a reader of this forum for long time and that is why i am able to say that the way u reply to questions is the best, that is my opinion which can of course differ. anyway, i wish all of u the very best for such a wonderful job. few days ago i read a post by a person who denied the existence of HIV. he used few abusive words, but there also u showed ur wonderful patience in writing a long reply. anyway, i hope there will be a radical cure against this devilish virus to give our next generation an HIV free world. i would be grateful if u can post a link showing the advent of few ultra modern medicines in this field that can give a near normal cure / long healthy life against HIV. regards from India.

Hello and thanks for posing your kind words and comments all the way from India.

People living with HIV can expect to do just that: live. It does require getting tested, getting linked to experienced care providers and staying in care. These are words easily typed, but not necessarily easy to live by.

Having said that current HIV medications (not just future medications) offer the possibility of long-term health and normal life expectancy. Though this might not fully answer your question, TheBody.com as an excellent Resource Center on Starting Medications. . Since talking to your healthcare provider is such an important element for treatment success, I'd also suggest taking a look at this Guide, written by Myles Helfand and me.

Be well, BY

bad news?
vitamin supplement