Apr 12, 2012
i am planning a trip to japan for a week. do i need to declare my meds?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
No. If the medications are for your own consumption, and you're only bringing one week's supply, you won't need to declare.
Enjoy the trip and safe travels, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.