needle stick query

I am a man, I was walking on the road with a very high heeled, very broad and strong soul shoe. Accidently i stepped on a discarded syringe lying on the road which was lying in horizontal position. Please note:

1.) I did not feel any kind of prick at all. i suppose if the needle would have pricked me i would have definitely felt the prick.

2.) later i checked my feet and there was not cut/ broken skin or any kind of bleeding on my feet.

3.) I was wearing shoes my shoes. These are very strong woodland shoes.

Please advice if my risk of HIV transmission in this case is non-existent. I consulted a medical person and adviced him the situation and he told that there is no chance of hiv transmission because if the needle would have penetrated my feet, i would have definitly felt it. So, risk in non existent.

Please advice me if i should take a test or there is no risk and i am just being paranoid

Hi and thanks for posting.

Rest easy. If you did not have a skin injury, then there's no risk of HIV transmission.

BY

How high can an HIV+ person's CD4 count be at conversion?
Coming off of SS Disability