Apr 10, 2012
I have tested 30 times with antibody test all came back negative. I have taken 3 western blot test that came back negative. Yet I have hot sweats ,and white coating on tongue.
Please advise of the accuracy of HIV testing. Thanks,
| Response from Dr. Young
Thirty times negative and you don't believe the answer? You do not have HIV.
Not every symptom is proof of HIV infection, not sweats or white coating. Sounds like it's time to look elsewhere for the cause of your woes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.