how can i get doc to listen

i wake up worn out and struggle through the day to take care of kids and house.doc says im depressed im not.went to mental health they said depression.why dont they admit its the disease?i have full blown aids now what can i say to convince docs to help me or should i expect to feel like crap forever?

Hi, Are you on HIV medications? Once you get the virus to a more stable condition, undetectable viral load and your body starts to rebuild your CD4's you should see that your body is starting to recover and should start feeling better. Depression is common with people living with HIV, getting treatment and possibly on antidepressants can help in moving forward. There is life after and HIV diagnosis it is trying to adjust to it. But with proper care and treatment you can get to a state of living and thriving with HIV.

Be well and keep asking questions! Shannon

i use my finger press my bleed pinhole, if this can infected hiv?
Reyataz side effects