Can I get aids at a hair salon?

Is there a chance that I could of gotten aids at the hair salon while they washed it, since i had a few small scabs on my head and dont know if they were bleading or not and assuming that maybe the guy that washed my hair had cuts on his fingers that were bleeding with aids. Iam sorry if I sound crazy but I PARANOID ABOUT DYING AND LEAVING MY 2 KIDS ALONE. THANK YOU. So worried that my anxiety is killing me!!

Hi Relax and enjoy getting your hair done! You cannot get HIV from getting your hair washed at the hair salon. Even with scabs and bleeding, between the water and shampoo and that HIV dies within minutes after leaving the body. HIV transmission happens when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and with hair washing this is not possible.

So please take a breath and be well, Shannon

detectable after 2 years and a half
PrEP to have a baby