Apr 5, 2012
Hello dr I've seen some advs about Fermented Papaya (ImmunAge). Do u have any scientific proof that it works to prevent inflammation and improve the way we fight the virus? I don't trust these commercial even if they use big names as scientist sponsors. Would u prescribe it or u think is a waste of money and time?
Thanks for what u do!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
I'm not convinced and wouldn't prescribe or recommend this product.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.