Any adversie affect when eating Grapefruit on Atripla?
Apr 5, 2012
What about eating a Grapefruit on occasion when taking ATRIPLA?
Response from Dr. Young
No problem in eating an occasional grapefruit, short of eating a case daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.