Cure for Aids/Hiv?

I found this web page (http//:aidscured.com) regarding a cure for AIDS/HIV with some herbal medicine known as Imunno QR. Is this known to be fact and have any test been done by the CDC, or is this another scam?

Response from Dr. Gallant

Seriously now, if Immuno QR could cure AIDS and this was "known to be fact," don't you think you would have heard about it from some more reliable source than a web page entitled "aidscured"? Believe me, there have been reports like this since the days when a web was just a home for a spider, each one lasting no more than a month or two. When there's a cure, it's going to be BIG NEWS! You won't have to do a web search to find out about it!

I'm curious--just how much money do you have to send (plus postage and handling) to get the details on this miracle cure?

JG

Selenium, Vitamin E etc. Supplements in HIV
Urgent please professor