the calypte aware oral mucosal transudate

hello one year after a vaginal sex with an occasional partner,i have done a calypte-marr aware hiv 1-2 oral mucosal transudate,and i am happy that the result is negative.this test is usaid approved and i am sure that it is a valid i confide in the the question is:is also for you this test reliable?i hope that it is in this i can reach a peace of mind.i think that it is a sure test.let me know if you think in the same's very important for me to know this.i am a very nervous person.please,.i have not practice with this site,and i don't know if i can find the right reply.however you can pubblicate question and answer on your beautiful site.thank you very much.god bless

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there From what I know of this test, it has demonstrated to be accurate.

Take care

Mail order prescriptions
Complera and Batrim DS