Taking with food (Norvir, Prezista, Truvada)

Hi from Slovenia!

I'm starting with Norvir, Prezista and Truvada. For Norvir & Prezista is written, that we must take with food. I have question; If enough, if I take at 8pm, but meds i take 2h later, so at 10pm. It's very dificult and stressful, to wait with dinner etc,...

Tnx for respond and regards from Slovenia. Very good site, too bad that in EU we don't have so many good sites :)

Miha

Hello and thanks for posting from Slovenia.

Sorry for the tardy reply.

The food requirement for Prezista is just to take it with any food, the type and/or fat content does not matter. The easiest thing to do is to simply take your meds with a small snack. Alternatively you could consider taking your medications in the morning with your breakfast.

I hope that's helpful, BY

Declining white blood count
72 hours deadline met?