Apr 1, 2012
My toddler just got diagnosed with Norovirus my CD4 is under 200. Is there a safe way to take care of him and NOT get myself sick?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Sorry to hear about your toddler son. Norovirus is notoriously contagioius- this is why we hear about massive cruise ship outbreaks.
The best thing you can do to stay safe and healthy is to wash hands and household surfaces frequently with soap and water.
Let us know how you manage through this. There's little out there on norovirus and HIV.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.