PEP treament / alcohol
Mar 31, 2012
Hi Dr.Young, This is my 8 days on PEP treatment. I am just wondering that can I still drink liquor (beer/wine)during the weekend?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In general, and in moderation, there's no problem having a drink while taking HIV medications (including PEP).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- Unique Characteristics Of Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.