|PEP treament / alcohol
Mar 31, 2012
Hi Dr.Young, This is my 8 days on PEP treatment. I am just wondering that can I still drink liquor (beer/wine)during the weekend?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In general, and in moderation, there's no problem having a drink while taking HIV medications (including PEP).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.