|PEP treament / alcohol
Mar 31, 2012
Hi Dr.Young, This is my 8 days on PEP treatment. I am just wondering that can I still drink liquor (beer/wine)during the weekend?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In general, and in moderation, there's no problem having a drink while taking HIV medications (including PEP).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Chance Of Transmitting Hiv From A Woman To Man
- Yellow And White Tongue Hiv
- How Many People Die From Stds Or Hiv?
- Can You Detect Hiv Through A Urine Test?
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.