anxious coz of lab results

hi i am poz guy , for last 3-4 yrs. taking med for last 1 and half year. viraday my labs nadir cd 316 vl 17900 july 2010

undetectable for one year

nov 2011...cd 612...vl 5500 jan 2012.. cd 741.. vl 53600 wot is wrong with me and my meds. i never missed a single dose what can be bext option for me..(m from india) m i going to die..and my life expentancy is now no more good thanks

Hello and thanks for posting from India.

Your viral load tests are concerning, since your adherent to your medications, this raises the possibility of treatment failure and emerging drug resistance.

Sometimes the viral load test is in error, so I like to repeat the test. The next steps are to confirm the latest detectable viral load and (if available) to obtain HIV drug resistance testing. The resistance tests can be used to determine what the next treatment regimen should be.

You should be able to have viral suppression with a second-line treatment. Most would utilize a regimen containing a boosted protease inhibitor following resistance to an efavirenz-base treatment like Viraday (Atripla).

I hope that's helpful, BY

rapid viral load drop on meds
HIV positiv - now got a Gonorrhoe Infection