truvada viramune and steroid primobolan
Mar 29, 2012
dear docter. I have been taking viramune en truvada for 2 years now and my viral load is undetectible. I am now concidering of taking a cicle of primobolan. I have been told thats primobolan is the most soft steroid which is avaible. Are there interactions between the steroid and my medication.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Primobolan (Metenolone enanthate) is an anabolic steroid- I rarely, if ever, recommend the use of anabolic steroids. In today's treatment era, the best treatment for HIV wasting are the very antiretroviral medications that you're taking.
BTW, this is the drug that Barry Bonds allegedly took.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.