truvada viramune and steroid primobolan

dear docter. I have been taking viramune en truvada for 2 years now and my viral load is undetectible. I am now concidering of taking a cicle of primobolan. I have been told thats primobolan is the most soft steroid which is avaible. Are there interactions between the steroid and my medication.

Hi and thanks for posting.

Primobolan (Metenolone enanthate) is an anabolic steroid- I rarely, if ever, recommend the use of anabolic steroids. In today's treatment era, the best treatment for HIV wasting are the very antiretroviral medications that you're taking.

BTW, this is the drug that Barry Bonds allegedly took.

BY

meds along with supplements
rapid viral load drop on meds