Mar 29, 2012
Can I take complera and accutane together
| Response from Dr. Young
According to my online resources, there are no significant interactions between these medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.