Mar 29, 2012
What is the meaning of Hepatitis A antibodies reactive
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Positive hepatitis A antibodies means that your immune system (or body) recognizes proteins from the hepatitis A virus. This could be the result of prior infection with the virus or vaccination.
The test does not discriminate between these two possibilities, nor indicate if you have active hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.