Mar 28, 2012
Hey!I'm 43 years old.I tested positive in Jan with a CD4 of 588 and the viral load of 4400.I'm not on medication yet but sometimes I feel dizzy,I feel like I'm wearing a hat on my head.I used multivitamin.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If you have persistently dizzy, it's time to discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.