Mar 27, 2012
what is the average cd4 t cell count for neg man?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There is a wide range of normal values (same for both men and women), from about 350 to 1000 cells/mm3.
Risk for immune complications of HIV typically start when CD4s are below 350.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.