Mar 26, 2012
I'm on second line taking lamivudine 150mg, zidovudine 300mg at 11.00 am and atazanavir, ritonavir 100mg and lamivudine 150mg, zidovudine 300mg at 21:00 hrs. Should there be certain gap between the morning and evening dose. Am i takin it right??
| Response from Dr. McGowan
That is pretty good. The zidovudine is the main med that needs close watch on timing...every 12 hours is optimal. You are at 10 hours, which is OK as long as you do not miss a dose. The Norvir/reyataz and the epivir have some flexibility, but the schedule you have should be just fine.
Best to you, Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.