taking reyataz, norvir and truvada
Mar 26, 2012
one question doc, i just switch my hiv med to reyataz, norvir and truvada due to my rising viral load. what i would like to know, is can all three meds be taken at the exact same time or they have to be space apart?
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for the question.
Yes, all of the meds can be taken at the same time. I would recommend this as long as they do not upset your stomach. Best to get them out of the way all at once.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Dating Sites For HIV Positive People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.