|2 hours late for my PEP medication
Mar 26, 2012
Dear Dr. Mc Gowan,
This is my 13th days for my PEP treatment . today I forgot to take medication on time and when I realized it was 2 hours after. Is it gonna be ok if I don¡t take the medication on time? I am kindda worry.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
No, you do not have to worry about being slightly late on your meds. Better to take it late then to miss it altogether. Especially since you are 13 days into treatment there is a good blood level of your meds already. Finish the course and go for your follow-up testing.
Best to you, Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.