missing drug one day or taking twice

What should I do 1. If I've missed a dose of ART 2. If by accident I've taken the drug twice on the same day Please tell me if this happens what should the immediate action to be taken?

Hello and thanks for posting.

1) If you've missed a single dose of ART, don't worry. Just continue taking your medications on schedule. Be sure to try to understand the circumstances that led to the missed medication and if possible minimize the possibility in the future.

2) If you've double dosed by accident, (just like above), just continue on your regular dosing. There's only a small chance that you might have increased side effects with the subsequent dose, but thereafter, you're back to your schedule. It can get confusing if you've try to skip and catch up with dosing later.

I hope that's helpful, BY

How soon before I see results
blood in stool